General Rules and Requirements
Q: What are the minimum requirements to qualify for a HoneyBee PTO
In order to qualify for a HoneyBee PTO Loan℠ the borrower must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a valid SSN.
- Employed full-time.
- Have a minimum of 6 months of employment history with the current company.
- Have a valid bank account and be enrolled in direct payroll deposit.
- Have a minimum of 15 unused paid time off hours available at loan request.
- Must agree that at termination, all non-work leave pay will go towards paying down the loan balance owed.
Q: I have poor credit. Can I still apply for a HoneyBee PTO
Loan ℠ ?
Yes. HoneyBee loans are available to all employees regardless of credit history.
Q: Can I have multiple loans at the same time?
No. Borrowers are only allowed one outstanding loan at a time.
Q: Can I use my paid time off after taking a loan with HoneyBee?
Yes. There are no restrictions on how you use your paid time off.
Q: Do my sick days or unearned vacation days count as unused paid time off?
No. Sick days or unearned paid time off are not considered for qualification purposes.