Did your employer recently announce a new benefit? HoneyBee is an employer-sponsored benefit. We’re only available to employees of our partner organizations.
Below, we’ll walk you through how to create a HoneyBee account, or you can click here to sign-up.
How to create a HoneyBee account
Click here to go to the sign-up page. Then follow along with the steps outlined below to complete your enrollment.
- Enter your personal email address.
- Enter the name of your employer.
- Create a password and record it someplace safe.
- Click sign up.
- Check your email for a confirmation link (if you can’t find an email from us, you can request a new confirmation link).
- Click the link in your email; it will bring you back to the HoneyBee website to complete your enrollment.
- Click continue.
- Enter your unique company code (if you can’t find it – give us a call!).
- Click confirm.
And that’s it! You’re all set
If you have an android phone, don’t forget to download our app! Click here to get the app.
Once you’ve activated your account, you can get extra cash or confidential financial advice.
How to Navigate your HoneyBee dashboard
- Click on the honeycomb tile that says “Apply” to apply for a Honey Cash or Honey Funds no-cost loan.
- Click on the honeycomb tile that says “Ask” to chat with a coach on-demand or book a session.
- Click on the honeycomb tile that says “Learn” to see video examples of how our programs work.
- Click on the honeycomb tile that says “View” to see your current loan requests.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 1.800.683.8663 (M-F: 8:30am to 5:30pm PT).